Grab has announced a new way of changing the vehicle details for the convenience of the drivers. Previously, all Grab drivers are required to go down to Grab office at Midview City in person to do the change or update of vehicle details.
Almost all Grab driver have experienced the painful process of making the change of vehicle
The queue is long and precious time is wasted on waiting to be served.
Changes to the current system
With effect from 20 February 2017, all Grab drivers can skip the process of going down personally to change
their vehicle details. Grab has improvised and drivers will be able to do the change of vehicle online.
Step 1 – Prepare all the necessary documents
Documents needed to change vehicle
- Rental agreement – If the vehicle is rented and not own vehicle
- Log Card – Go to OneMotoring -> E-Services -> Online Enquiries -> Vehicle Transfer Fee
Key in the details and submit. The most important information needed is the vehicle classification of Z10 / Z11
- Commercial insurance – Certificate of Insurance from your insurer. Don’t have a commercial insurance yet? Get the most competitive quote for your Uber/Grab/Personal usage from our commercial insurance specialist.
Business ACRA (Optional) – Business profile reflecting Business activity code 49219
Passenger land transport NEC Private cars for hire with operator
Step 2 – Email it to Grab
- Remember to check carefully if you have all the required documents attached before you send. Any missing
document will cause a delay in the change of vehicle process.
Step 3 – Call Grab customer service hotline
- If you need to effect the change of vehicle fast, give the Grab customer service hotline a call and seek their assistance to expedite. Grab has to entertain thousands of calls, emails and complaints each day therefore your email might not be seen immediately.