Get the most affordable Commercial Motor Car Insurance Quote
Do you know that not all insurance companies provide Z10 commercial insurance coverage for Go-Jek/Grab usage and premiums vary greatly among different insurers?
At Firstlane, we want to make things easy for you to start driving for Go-Jek/Grab using your own car.
Instead of looking up insurance company one by one, we bring all the insurance quote to you! We have partnered the leading Z10 commercial insurance broker to compare and offer you the most affordable quote!
EXCLUSIVE FIRSTLANE SPECIAL – Enjoy $200 off insurance premium when you take-up a Z10 commercial insurance through Firstlane.
How do I get $200 off my insurance premium?
All you need is to fill up the forms below and our partner will get back to you within 48 hours! All enquiries sent in through the form will qualify for the $200 discount.
Not to worry, filling up the form and speaking to our insurance specialist does not mean you must buy through us! You are free to compare our quote with other agents!
FAQs on Car Insurance
- I have No claim discount from my clean driving record over the past years, is it transferable to my Commercial Insurance
Yes, our insurance specialist will help you to transfer your No-Claim-Discount to your new commercial insurance policy (if any)
- Why do I need Commercial Insurance to drive for Uber/Grab
All vehicles that intend to provide private-hire services are required to provide adequate commercial insurance coverage for their business of ferrying riders for a fee.
- What determines my premium for my car insurance
1- Driver’s age, gender, job nature, driving experience
2- What type of car, capacity (cc) and age of car
3- Driver’s clam history
4- Type of coverage (Comprehensive, 3rd-party fire and theft, 3rd-party)
5- Excess amount (The amount that you have to pay upfront in an accident)
- Is my Commercial Insurance valid for both Uber and Grab
Yes, you can use your vehicle for both Uber and Grab
Why choose Firstlane
- Free – Unlike some businesses, we do not charge you a processing fee.
- Savings – At Firstlane, we recognize that every cent count and we want to pass on the savings to you. We squeeze our business partners hard to bring you the best deal and savings.
- Professional – When you have a flu, you go to the GP. When you have a heart attack, you go to the specialist! Firstlane is the specialist in private-hire matters in Singapore and is followed by thousands on social media. We have helped many people get started driving on the private-hire platform. We go through a stringent process to handpick our insurance broker partner to bring only the best deal and service to our private-hire community!
Using own car to Drive for Uber and Grab in Singapore
Thinking of using your own vehicle to make extra money driving for Uber and Grab in Singapore?
Not sure how you are going to do that?
It is simple and we will guide you through in 5 easy steps,
Step 1- Set up the company online (Optional). Update – LTA remove need to set up new company with effect from 1 October 2017
Step 2 – Get the best quote from our Commercial Insurance (Z10) Specialist Partner
Step 3 – Convert car to Z10 classification @ One Motoring
Step 4 – Register at Go-Jek and Grab with your vehicle log card, insurance certificate and ACRA business registration details (if under company)