Grab has a new customer service hotline number
With effect from 13 March 2017, Grab has introduced a new customer service hotline number for the convenience of both Drivers and Riders. The new number is live and will serve the following group of users: GrabCar, GrabTaxi and GrabHitch drivers + Grab Riders
+65 6655 0005
Alternatively, if the customer service hotline number is busy, users can reach out via email
or Facebook Private Message Grab for assistance.
What are the things Drivers can call the customer service hotline number for
- Report an accident on a Grab trip
- Lost and Found
- Booking cancellation
- Booking assistance: ie, Additional stop charges
- Incentives matters: ie, Latest Incentives details and when does grab pays its driver
- Report incident with Rider such as verbal , physical abuse , damage of vehicle etc
- Grab App issues
- Update of particulars such as mobile number, vehicle details, your name (if applicable)
AND if all fails, you can always post or private message on Firstlane Facebook Page and the community of Uber and Grab experts can share with you.