Having some issues with your trip, rider or your driver’s app? Grab driver-partners can contact Grab customer service at the following number.
+65 6655 0005
Alternatively, if the customer service hotline number is busy, users can reach out via email
or Facebook Private Message Grab for assistance.
What are the things Drivers can call the customer service hotline number for
1) Report an accident on a Grab trip.
Using your own car to do private-hire?
2) Lost and Found in a ride from Passenger
3) Booking cancellation
4) Booking assistance: ie, Additional stop charges
5) Incentives matters: ie, Latest Incentives details,Grab Emerald Circle and when does grab pays its driver
6) Report incident with Rider such as verbal , physical abuse , damage of vehicle etc
7) Grab App issues
8) Update of particulars such as mobile number, vehicle details, your name (if applicable)
Unable to get through the hotline or been put on hold for too long? Find you answers in our Uber Driver FAQ
AND if all fails, you can always post or private message on Firstlane Facebook Page and the community of Uber and Grab experts can share with you.
For emergency cases where immediate attention is needed, driver partners can call the Grab’s Kerbside Assistance Hotline