Grab will announce a new incentive program for driver-partners. The new program will be called Grab Performance Rebate and will start from 1 July 2020.
The new program will replace almost all of the existing incentives. They include Upfront Commission Reduction, monthly-rated top DR and AR/CR Challenges, Diamond Tier Bonus, Birthday Rewards and Super Steady program.
All these incentives will end on 21 June 2020.
The Grab Performance Rebate
- Grab Driver-Partner commission rebate – To make it easier for our driver-partner to understand, the 12% discount does not mean you only pay 8% commission. It means 12% of 20% which works out to 17.6%. The amount of commission you will pay after the rebate is 17.6%.
- GrabRental Hirer-Partners will receive an extra 8% commission rebate.
- MyDestination, GrabHitch, GrabResponse and GrabExpress commissions will not be calculated as part of this program
- Incentive payout will be by the 7th day of the month following the end of the quarter
- Auto-Accept will be permanently switched on for all rides and deliveries.
Driver-partners who opt-out for the Auto-Accept Always-on feature will not be eligible for Grab Performance Rebate and Locations to Avoid Feature
- Drivers who which to opt-out of Auto-Accept Always-on feature can complete the form in the Discover Tab of their driver-app from 19 June 2020 onwards.
How to be Eligible for Grab Performance Rebate Incentive
Cancellation Rating =<10% and Driver Rating >=4.6 and Auto-Accept Always on must be enabled.
New Locations to Avoid Feature
Grab drivers who have Auto-Accept Always On will also be able to use a new feature that let you exclude pick-ups and drop-offs from a selected area of your choice. For example, you do not want to pick up riders from the Tanjong Rhu area, you can use the feature to disable jobs from that area.
Grab Premium incentives will also be revised with effect from 22 June 2020. There will be a lower ride target to achieve the commission rebate.