GrabCar Driver Partners can Instant Cash Out their earning
Grab Drivers Partners have two options to cash out their earnings:
- Cash out to direct to your bank account
- Cash out to your GrabPay Wallet
How it works
Grab Driver Partners have the option to cash out and receive their earnings up to 3 times a day on the same day.
You can cash out a minimum amount of $50 and a maximum of $8000. If the amount exceeds $8000, it will take 3 working days to process.
Cash-out limit will be capped at $8000 per day
Drivers who have a crediting account with any major Singapore bank are eligible. The list of bank include
- Standard Chartered
- RHB Bank
- Far Eastern Bank
- Bank of China
Common Problem with Cashing Out
You are an employed/ fleet driver partner
As an employed driver working for a fleet operator, you will not have the option to cash out. Instead, your earnings will be disbursed from your fleet operator.
Please link your driver-partner and customer accounts with the same mobile number and make sure that there are sufficient funds in your Cash Wallet.
If you have switched from being an employed driver under a fleet operator to an independent driver, please update your bank account details through the in-app settings. The changes will take effect within 24 hours.
Top up my Cash Wallet balance using GrabPay Wallet:
- Go to the Cash Wallet section in the driver app and select “Top up”
- Key in the amount you want to top up and click Next
- Check your top-up details and click Transfer
- You have successfully completed the top-up process, and your Cash Wallet balance will now be updated
Top up Grab Driver Credit via DBS iBanking
Only customers of DBS or POSB can access this feature.
- To initiate a top-up via DBS iBanking, you must add at least SGD 30.00.
- Enter the correct NRIC number
- Drivers with an NRIC starting with
Sare eligible for this service. NRICs beginning with
Gwill not be accepted.
- Make sure to choose the accurate Billing Organisation or Corporation Name.
- Please note that the top-up process in the Grab Driver app is not immediate. You should expect to receive the top-up approximately one hour after initiating it.
- Entering an invalid IC number or Billing Organisation/Corporation Name will not invalidate the deduction of your funds.
- Limit your payments to Billing Organisation only. PayNow or payments to UEN are not applicable.
- If you are a new driver, please refrain from using the top-up function until your account has been activated.
Step by Step
- Go to the menu on your DBS or POSB iBanking app
- Click on Transfer/PayNow
- Select To Billing Organisations
- If this is your first transaction with Grab, please add them as a new payee
- Billing Organisation Name is GRABTAXI PTE LTD, and Bill Reference Number is your IC number (only the numbers and only applicable to NRIC starting with `S`)
- To authenticate Grab as your payee, follow the on-screen instructions provided by DBS. You will need your DBS token to proceed
- Select GRABTAXI PTE LTD as your payee
- Verify that all information is correct and tap CONFIRM to complete the top up