LCR is currently running the largest ever SureSave rental Rebates Promotion where Drivers are offered big savings when they starting driving with Uber and rent a car from Lion City Rental. The large giveaway this round came after reports of many Lion City Cars sitting unused at carparks and LCR sold off 500-1000 cars to reduce excess fleet
For new Uber Drivers renting a car from Lion City Rental
- Place a deposit and collect your car from Lion City Rental within 5 days of placing your deposit to earn $500
- Complete your first Uber trip and earn another $500
Understand the incentive table
- Complete 25 trips – Driver will receive $125 per week in added incentives on top of the fare collected. If Driver drives 25 trips every week for the first month, he will be guaranteed a minimum earning of $1000. For example, if Driver only earns $800 after completing 4 weeks of 25 trips/week, Uber will top-up another $200 to the guaranteed $1000. The Driver will also qualify for the first-month rental rebates of 20% (capped at $2000). If rental for the month is $2000, the driver will receive $400 in rebates.
Not sure which car to rent, check out our review on best cars for Uber/Grab to increase earnings
For Taxi Drivers now or those with a Taxi Driver Vocational Licence?
Lion City Rental is giving the highest rental rebates to taxi drivers and those with a valid Taxi Driver Vocational Licence to become an Uber Driver.
- 6-Month-Contract – Get rental rebates of $175/week for 26 weeks. It means if your rental cost is $500 per week, Driver will only pay $325 per week after rebate
- 12-Month Contract – Get rental rebates of $200/week for 52 weeks (1-year). Instead of paying $500 per week, Driver will only pay $300 per week after rebate
The average cost of rental after rebate will only cost $42-$46, depending on the length of the contract, significantly lower than the rental cost of driving a taxi. Find out which is better – Driving a private-hire car vs taxi
Existing Uber Driver or rented from Lion City Rental (LCR) before?
Existing Uber Driver and those who rented from LCR before but returned car already are also eligible for this round of promotion.
- 6-Month-Contract – Get rental rebates of $125/week for 26 weeks. It means if your rental cost is $500 per week, Driver will only pay $375 per week after rebate
- 12-Month Contract – Get rental rebates of $150/week for 52 weeks (1-year). Instead of paying $500 per week, Driver will only pay $350 per week after rebate
Terms and Conditions – Drivers who used to rent from LCR before must have returned the vehicles before 1 August 2017 to be eligible for the promotional rates